What a great day!
Very big thanks and hugs to Becki’s Book Blog for nominating me for this LIEBSTER AWARD.
So what is the Liebster Award you ask? Well from my understanding Leibster is a German term for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Its awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers as a form of recognition and support to keep on blogging. Blogger awards are such a great way to get to know bloggers better so we both knew we had to participate!
The rules are as follows:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions they have asked you.
3. Nominate 11 other people
4. Ask them 11 questions in return
1. If you were one of the seven deadly sins, which one would you be? Wrath – I’m always angry. I write to try to quell the rage.
2. Why did you start your blog? To share my brain spewings with people who might want to read them. Hopefully make some new friends.
3. Anita or Buffy? Haven’t cracked Anita yet, so Buffy, but the Kristy Swanson version, not SMG.
4. Which of your blog posts is your personal favorite? Kyoko the book thief
5. Can you choose one favorite book for me? Or top 3-5? No pressure. 1 – A Confederacy of Dunces. 2 – The Visible Man. 3 – The Dark Tower (all seven, it’s one long book) 4 – Bag of Bones 5 – Intensity
6. What is your ultimate blogging goal? No askies backsies – that’s a hard question! – to have more followers and hits than a certain person that has looked down on me.
7. Biggest pet peeve? Being interrupted
8. Are you married/single/divorced/it’s complicated/all of the above? married
9. When is your favorite time of day to blog? when everyone else is asleep
10a. Recycled my question… if the world ends tomorrow, what do you do today? eat as much as I can of whatever is the worst for me, much cheese and fried stuff, much meat.
Becki changed the question, I will leave the old one up and answer the new one, so you get 12 for the price of 11 out of me:
10b. You’re on death row, about to be executed. What is your last meal going to be? A quadruble bypass from the heart attack grill, a cornish game hen, a large double fudge devils food chocolate cake, and a 12 pack of High Life.
11. Tell me your favorite TV. Is it Sunday Walking Dead, Adult Swim on Cartoon Network? American Horror Story Wednesdays? Something else, from a decade ago perhaps? Well, when I was little it was Punky Brewster sundays, but my all time favorite is watching old Gilligans and Beavers when I was a teenager.
My 11 Nominations:
7. Redterrain – They have just over 200, but I still feel they deserve nomination.
8. janin dispo
My 11 questions for these fine people:
1. Long hair or short hair, on people.
2. Which would you rather do, walk 10 miles or be forced to run 100 yards – both as fast as you could for that pace.
3. If you found out that your role model was actually the opposite of what you looked up to, how would you react?
4. Writing by hand in a crowded park, or writing all alone on a computer with no one around, why?
5. Desert Island – only 1 book to take with you, just 1. Why did you pick that one?
6. If you were faced with 1 movie monster/bad guy/villain, which would you want to fight and why that one? (be specific, no generic answers like zombies or vampires. I’m looking for Lestat, or the actual Wolfman)
7. What would you want the conversation to revolve around if you could sit down and talk to Jesus.
8. Who should Cap’n Reynolds truly be with – Zoe, Kaylee, Inara, Saffron, or just stay alone and be bad-ass?
9. Les Stroud or Bear Grylls.
10. Personal choice for the event that will end civilization? Basically, how do you want the apocalypse to start? (Virus, meteor, etc)
11. Killing people just became legal, but only for those labelled huntable material, Which 3 celebrities would you want to be labelled as such and why?